- Empower your company’s greatest asset – your employees – to be more productive, balanced and focused. Seated massage promotes health and wellness for enhanced corporate productivity and retention.
- We provide certified massage therapists to travel onsite to businesses, conventions, trade shows, staff meetings, parties, and corporate and social events. We offer an organized wellness program utilizing a 15 minute seated massage technique to release damaging tension.
- We offer multiple massage therapists capable of massaging four people per hour based on a pre-arranged schedule, with a minimum two-hour commitment.
Our Mission and Goal:
1. To form alliances with companies who recognize that a productive and valued staff require an investment to improve productivity, morale, and absenteeism.
2. To offer solutions to the harmful effects of stress by encouraging, empowering, and educating a pro-active, not reactive, path toward vitality and health.
3. To provide an exceptional service by qualified, licensed massage therapists.
4. To educate companies and organizations that it is possible to improve long-term profitability by increasing the Return on Investment attending to employee health, productivity and absenteeism through a wellness program.
5. To empower employees to realize the benefits over time of regular 15 minute massages and their impact on stress levels, posture, pain and fatigue.
Looking to call to schedule an interactive Wellness Seminar on-site?
Looking to give a corporate ‘hug of thanks’ by purchasing a Corporate Pit Stop gift certificate?
simply call 301-317-9161
Click on the Bow to view our 2017 Holiday Newsletter!
Click the following image to learn about our new programs:
Are You A Woman?
Click on the Wise Heart Health graphic for special information!
Looking to Learn?
Click on the Wellness Class Update graphic for special information!
Click on the Graphic Below to Read Linda’s Latest!
Click to download and hear Linda on
CBS radio ESPN 1300 Small Business Secret Weapon Hour
Click here for our Holiday Newsletter!
Click here to see Linda’s new article in B Woman Magazine!
See Linda’s holiday newsletter for 2015: The Happiness Factors
See Linda’s article from The Business Monthly, February 2008: Essential Oils Offer Natural Alternative
See Linda’s new Aromatherapy and Wellness blog at http://www.gogreengal.org
Owned and Managed by:
Linda Penkala, LMT Licensed Massage Therapist
Member ABMP Associated Bodywork & Massage Therapist Professionals
Member OPN On Purpose Networking
Member NWA National Wellness Association
Member BWCC Baltimore Washington Corridor Chamber of Commerce